[SIPForum-discussion] Problem with NOTIFY recieved afterunregistering

m_atif saeed m_atif_saeed at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 17:44:15 UTC 2008

You can get help of Presence RFC, SIMPLE Protocols draft.
Subscriprtion have notification associated with it and have a call id associated with it, beside the call id there are also TO TAg and from Tag are included who maked the Dialog for presence info and notification exchange, So you have to take care of  tags and call ids for the proper dialog mangement .
Thanks
Muhammad Atif Saeed