[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Call Control

杨伟 shyw13 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:12:31 UTC 2008

I think his idea is like this.

A user could have two phones, one soft phone and one hard phone. when a call
is coming, both two calls will show there is an coming call.

His question is whether we could answer this phone on soft phone in stead of
on the hard phone, and the RTP stream is to the soft phone.

My answer is , it maybe possible. But I still have one confusion. When we
register these two phones, we register these with the same URL? but
different contact field? Is it possible?