[SIPForum-discussion] Cisco AS5300 - Registration

Chris Liu chrisxliu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 02:52:28 UTC 2008

Not sure what the "register" you are really refering to.....b ut
assuming you meant sip UA9 device/softphone, etc? If so, yes, you can.
You can configure AS5300 to simulate as sip registar/proxy for this
purpose. From Cisco web site you can easily find many documents.
You can aslo configure AS5300 to simulate as Call Agent to have a MGCP
endpoint register to it.

Try it out.

Chris.