[SIPForum-discussion] 185 ringing / 199 trying

mwilliam prusty callwilliam90653 at rediffmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:29:46 UTC 2008

  Hi donald

      This is a Forum . Here We are discussing the issues. So that every body can learn. If we are not satisfied with the answer what the person is giving then we can try to discuss , what is the real solution of the issue, insted of using language like " It's so funny to see that responses, haha". Bcause It hurts the person who is giving the answer, He might be wrong , He has giving some time from his official work to this forum , to discuss the isuue. He has shown his interst to discuss the isssue. commiting mistakes in life is not a great mistake but if you dont learn anything from that mistakes thats is a great mistakes. Thank you

Hurt