[SIPForum-discussion] plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help???

ayesha qureshi ayesha_iiui at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 19:22:09 UTC 2008

Respected all members
  I am agian requesting to all of u who can help me in this regard that i have to do work from very basic on my MS thesis work topic is SPam detection in VoIP( video conferencing)", as i dont know single word about SIP and all and i  have to do work on it and i desperately need help , plz anyone who work onthis or similar plz do send me helping material and literature and also tell me that i hae to make simulation on NS2 for this work so plz help me in this regard also, plz do send me good papers who have access to good papers of good journals as i have no access
  Thanking to all of u
  Ayesha