[SIPForum-discussion] Hi

Ganesh Bhattathiri ganesh_bhattathiri at persistent.co.in
Mon Apr 21 12:24:57 UTC 2008

Hi Abhishek,

Well in that case I don't think I would be able to split an absolute URI to
a fixed structure. Right? I mean like SIP or SIPS URI there is no sure shot
way of representing an absolute URI right?

Also I don't know if this is discussed before, jus read the following

authority	=  	srvr   /   reg-name

srvr	= 	[   [ userinfo   "@" ]   hostport ]
reg-name	= 	1*( unreserved   /   escaped
"+" )
 Now if you note both srvr and reg-name can have "@" in the expression. So
how would the parser recognize on what exactly is the expression. Is it
gonna be a srvr or is it gonna be a reg-name?

Awaiting reply

Ganesh