[SIPForum-discussion] TCP fragmentation issue

Sharanagoud BD. sharanagoud_bd at spanservices.com
Mon Apr 21 08:51:20 UTC 2008

Hi all,

       We are using osip stack and we are building a sip gateway,
       We are giving support to TCP/UDP transports.
       But we are facing problem in TCP fragmentation.
       Here we are using the native transport layer and recollecting the
fragmented bits.

       But how to handle the same in upper layer like SIP transport
layer.

       Because for example if we get single sip message in 2 chunks,
      Then what steps we have to take here so that, before we parse
data, otherwise parser will return error.

Thanks,
Sharanagoud.