[SIPForum-discussion] Post Dialing Delay (PDD)

Hadriel Kaplan HKaplan at acmepacket.com
Fri Apr 18 16:21:46 UTC 2008

Afaik, ITU-T E.431 defines the PDD term, E.721 also defines it in a slightly different form, and several Q-series discuss details of it.  In the IETF, draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-00.txt has it as "Session Request Delay" (SRD).

-hadriel
P.s. If you're using an Acme Packet SBC to do this, it measures it and provides you that info in a couple different ways based on the operator preferences.  Since you work for Ericsson, I believe you should be able to get the documentation for how it does that.  I will send you the appropriate contacts, off-line.