[SIPForum-discussion] Differences between 2 Invite

Zuñiga, Guillermo Guillermo.Zuniga at cwpanama.com
Fri Apr 18 13:30:24 UTC 2008

SIP endpoint                  Veraz switch

21:16:49   INVITE  -------------->

 21:16:49  <-------------- 100 Trying

 21:16:59   CANCEL ------------>                 (This message cause the call to be released)

 21:16:59   <-------------  200 OK

 21:16:59   <---------- 487 Request Terminated

The problem is that the MGW after Veraz Switch is not sending me ringing realy I want to discard if the

SIP Signaling have something to do in the fail.

Thanks Doctores.