[SIPForum-discussion] SIP TIMER'S

Halit Sakca sakcahalit at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:11:15 UTC 2008

There is one thing that I dont understand ,

`Cause the Far End is trying to ReRoute the
Call until It got free circuits, I am sending Cancel to this Call before he
Completed it.`
Who is sending CANCEL I assume not acmepacket sbc your app. What I advised you was to set T1 to more than 500 ms and T2 to more than 4000ms, if you do that it will try every T1 ms not inline with RFC.Set it very long time, check your ReRouting time (total process time you need). When you catch it, there you go!, you ll be able to know what it should be. Selamlar,
Halit Sakca