[SIPForum-discussion] any one can give me some usefull materials about GSM-SIP conversion?

Donald Lee baolovebao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 02:37:25 UTC 2008

Hi all,
    The question is: in IMS system, the MGCF and MGW can take the conversion
about the signalling and media b/w old TDM area and modern internet area. As
I know the 3GPP TS 23.206 has defined the VCC b/w CS and IMS and metioned
that. But any one can give me more info about the signalling part? For
example, what's the standard or protocol used for GSM-SIP conversion? What's
the disadvantage or advantage in the solutions? etc.

   Thanks.

--
BR
Donald