[SIPForum-discussion] SDP info

twalsh1970 at yahoo.com twalsh1970 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 06:03:57 UTC 2008

To me sipp is used more for load lesting not security testing -  eg you load up an app server or sbc with options or register messages or test complete sip  call flows with unique sup uris for every invite or the same sip uris for for a higher load of  invites - another key use of sipp is to purposely send malformed packets to an app server or sbc and see the results.....some can kill app servers

You can also test authenticated regs with sipp.....there may be more this is what I've done

CArefull with this tool......