[SIPForum-discussion] Acme, Broadsoft, Polycom, Level3

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Thu Apr 10 19:56:58 UTC 2008

Dear SIP Forum Members,

Please be aware that this message was not sent by the SIP Forum, but rather
from some individual or group that is unaffiliated with the SIP Forum.
Please ignore it.

Moreover, this message is unapproved by the SIP Forum, and the entity
responsible for this has illegally created a Yahoo Group account using the
SIP Forum name without our consent, and we will therefore be taking
appropriate action to make them cease and desist.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.

best,

Marc

*************************
Marc Robins