[SIPForum-discussion] 2007 General Meeting notice

Jay Batson jay.batson at sipforum.org
Sat Sep 29 20:45:26 UTC 2007

Dear SIP Forum members --

The annual General Meeting of the SIP Forum will be held on 30
October 2007, at 6pm, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
(415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210), Room 204A.

In this meeting, we will cover the major activities of the Forum
during the last year, as well as vote for new Board member candidates
(to fill the board seats expiring this year.)

Attached is the official General Meeting notice, and all details
about the general meeting, the board candidates, and other items are
contained here.

Please note that voting for board candidates is restricted to Full
Members, and we need all Full Members to vote (in order to have an
effective election.)  Instructions for casting your vote using the
SIP Forum website are contained in the attached meeting notice.

Please feel free to RSVP if you have any questions.  Otherwise, see
you at the meeting!

Cheers
-jb
Jay Batson