[SIPForum-discussion] Sorry for error type. forward call and divertcall :-) //Fwd: Can anybody give me some comments for thedifference between forward call and dirved call?

mishra.abhishek at wipro.com mishra.abhishek at wipro.com
Mon Sep 24 08:45:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

 Ideally, there is no difference between a diverted call and forwarded
call:

http://www.xpress.jo/customersupport/FAQ/CallDvrt_FAQ.asp

Call Forward (CFW) is of number of types:

(1) Hard (programmed) CFW: Means a user has configured a key on the set
to forward the call to a different set
(2) Call Forward No Answer: Means a user will ring on getting the call
and the user has a provision in the switch that the call will be
forwarded to another set after some rings.

Besides these, there are two other applications of CFW, that is,
(3) Call Forward to a Music Server
(4) Call Park

 Some service providers group some of the above as "divert", but,  they
are same.

Regards
Abhishek

Abhishek Mishra
Wipro Technologies
Plot# 72 Electronics City Campus
Tower-8, 1st Floor, C-wing
Bangalore-560100

divertcall :-) //Fwd: Can anybody give me some comments for
thedifference between forward call and dirved call?

I want to know the difference between the forward call and divert call?