[SIPForum-discussion] Help with OpenIMS and Mobicents

Ashwini Aphale ashwini_aphale at persistent.co.in
Thu Sep 13 08:33:50 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am a newbie and I wanted to know how to make the integrate the Mobicents
Application Server in Open IMS.
I have been able to deploy the Call Controller example on the Mobicents
Server. Now I want to do it through the OpenIMSCore.
Can you please guide me with the steps I need to follow while doing this.
I would really be very grateful if you help me with this.

Thanks in advance,
Ashwini Aphale

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.