[SIPForum-discussion] Strict routing

aditya kumar adityaakumar at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:14:54 UTC 2007

Yes, I have already gone through the 16.12.1.2 of rfc, after that I shooted this mail...BCZ there was no clearly mentioned the header part and routing.In my mail I have clearly mentioned the specific items in bold letter what I wants rather than  theoretical definition.

Thanks,
Adi

Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:20:44 +0800From: deepanshu at huawei.comSubject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Strict routingTo: adityaakumar at hotmail.comCC: discussion at sipforum.org

You can refer to RFC3261 section number 16.12.1.2

This section gives an exmaple exactly same as what you mentined.