[SIPForum-discussion] 回复: Re: Which one =?gb2312?q?=20maintain=20the=20route=20information=20in=20SIP, =20transactio?= n layer or IP layer?

mark lee gogofly_lee at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Sep 3 15:04:23 UTC 2007

Hi,Peili:
  In the IP pocket, strict route or loose route item can be located in the IP header for pocket routing, in the SIP,  strict route or loose route is also used by SIP signal,but it's used by different layer, I want to know: is the strict route/loose route of SIP same as the strict route/loose route of IP header? or the strict route/loose route of SIP is a new item which is only used by SIP route?

  Thanks
  Mark

Peili Xu <xupeili at huawei.com> 写道:
  Hi Mark,

Could you please clarify what do you mean by saying "route information"?
route-set?

Peili

在 07-9-3,mark lee 写道: