[SIPForum-discussion] VoiceRD and Edirectory 8.8.1 Instalation

Jean Rodrigo jeancosta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:01:34 UTC 2007

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to develop an environment where I can use Asterisk integrated to
an Ldap directory. I found the VoiceRD software that provides it but I'm not
having success in the instalation.

Does anyone have any tutorial that could help me to install it? At this
moment I'm trying to install the Novell Edirectory 8.8.1 but it gives the
message below:

[root at localhost setup]# ./nds-install -c server -c admutils -u
./nds-install: line 669: [: too many arguments
./nds-install: line 691: [: too many arguments
./nds-install: line 691: [: too many arguments
%%% There are no components available to install.
%%% Some packages required for the components may be missing in

I'll appreciate any kind of help!

Thank you!!

Jean Costa.