[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding Darwin Streaming Server

priyank gupta priyank_mvit at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:18:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have darwin streaming server installed in one of the system.
Can any body tell me how to stream the data using Darwin Server...?
Which codec Darwin Server will support...?

Can we use any file for streaming in Darwin Server...?
I read any article on net regarding including hints to play any file in darwin server....?

can any body explain me what is this hint and how it helps in streaming a file...?

and one more thing
what is the difference between Darwin Streaming Server and Quick Time Streaming Server.....?

Plz refer any document regarding all this....?

thanks

Regards

Priyank Gupta
RnD Department