[SIPForum-discussion] How to implement callshop

Victor Pascual Ávila victor.pascual.avila at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:03:01 UTC 2007

I suggest you to contract a TelephonyServiceProvider (eg.
www.voztele.com) and outsource all the VoIP platform if you are not an
expert in that.

Due most calls will be PSTN routed, it has no sense in deploying your
own SIP platform.
You could ask you TSP to provide you CPE equipment (for example
Linksys PAP2) with reverse polarity enabled. Then, you can connect a
billing device between the PAP2 and the analogic phone.

This could be the scenario:

phone---billing
equipment---LinksysPAP2---router---internet---TelephonyOverIP Service
Prov

I hope it was useful,
Kind regards,
Victor Pascual