[SIPForum-discussion] Questions

âThe Passengerâ mohammadfaiz2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 09:19:19 UTC 2007

Hi every one

  I'm a new member in SIP Forum and I’m master student from Malaysia I’m doing my master in implementation between SIP and another multimedia protocol and I just want to know some issues

  1. What is the codec that SIP supports them?
  2. Are RTP and RSTP the only protocols that SIP uses them for exchanging media?
  3. I know that I need to do signaling translation and media translation as well, so what are the important issues that I need to put it in my consideration?
  4. If you have any other information that you think it important and I need to know it please I will appreciate that

  Best Regards

((mOhAmAd fAiZ))