[SIPForum-discussion] Fax-Passthrough in AC48301!

Subashini Rajaraman suba_technical at yahoo.co.in
Sat Oct 13 10:42:03 UTC 2007

Hi All,

  In fax-pass through What is the rtp payload type in AC48301.
  Wheather this Dsp supports all the four types of mode.

  Fax relay
  Fax  passthrough
  Modem Relay
  Modem  passthrough

  I guess the Rtp payload type should be the user configured coder or high bit coder(G711) in Fax passthrough mode.
  Is it Correct?

  How the Dsp AC48301 detects the CED tone in Fax passthrough mode.what is the modem rate should be used.Can we relay enable any of the modem type in the fax pass through mode.

  I had a problem in detecting CED tone in AC48301.According to the manual what are the modems should be relayenable and bypass enable in  Faxpassthrough mode & why?.

  If all should be bypassenable then how the Fax messages(CED,training)will be detected by the DSP.

  ---
  Thanks in advance,
  subashini.