[SIPForum-discussion] Asterisk- cisco Call Menager

Ramesh Chauhan chauhan_delhi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 11:03:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

  I am getting "503-Service Not Available" from my CCM(Ciso Call Manager).
  Ethreal logs of asterisk is attached.

  We have extensions on my CCM and calls are going and comming perfectly fine to CCM extensions. We are ths error message ony when wants to dial ISD number through CCM.

  From CCM we are able to make ISD Calls.

    Can anybody help me . why i am getting this error message.

  For any other information, please free to revert back.

  Thanking you in anticipation.

  Regards
  Chauhan

with regards