[SIPForum-discussion] Can I please be removed from this list?

Ignacio Macocos losmacocos_1 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 08:24:43 UTC 2007

Please me too!!!!!

I'dont like to receive mails from this forum.

thks

From: abdel_mameri at hotmail.comTo: chahn at mytelepath.com; discussion at sipforum.orgDate: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 14:55:18 +0000Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] Can I please be removed from this list?

Can I please be removed from this list?
I’ve made several requests via the SIPForum website.

Thanks,

From: "Chris Hahn" <chahn at mytelepath.com>To: "discussion at sipforum.org" <discussion at sipforum.org>Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Registar a client JavaDate: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 08:45:09 -0500

Can I please be removed from this list?
I’ve made several requests via the SIPForum website.

Thanks,

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of Joel SilvaSent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:32 AMTo: discussion at sipforum.orgSubject: [SIPForum-discussion] Registar a client Java

Does anybody have a simple example in Java of a client registering in the registrar server?
I´m only interested in the part of the client.
Thanks,
Joel.

Saviez-vous que Windows Live Messenger est disponible dès maintenant sur votre GSM ?