[SIPForum-discussion] ACK problem

ahmet tutus atutush at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 08:55:16 UTC 2007

Hi all.

  I send ACK from Client1 to Client2, and Client 2 can not receive the ACK. When I look at the logs, I see that there are 4 ACKs in the system, but there is no tag in the To header part of the last ACK.
  I use Route:[routes] keyword and "rrs=true" in the last received OK part.
  I take also some INFO messages. Why do I take it?
  Any error in these codes?
  Any idea about this situation?

  Thanks in advance, Best Regards...

  Ahmet TUTUS TURKEY
  Bogazici University System Control Engineering

Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Yahoo! Posta'da
http://tr.mail.yahoo.com