[SIPForum-discussion] Book Review of "Securing VoIP Networks"

Tom Cross cross at gocross.com
Wed Oct 3 16:30:26 UTC 2007

Please pass along.

"Once in a blue moon you read a book that not just meets but beats your
expectations.

The book I am referring to is Securing VoIP Networks by Peter Thermos and
Ari Takanen, Addison-Wesley,

ISBN-0-321-43734-9, www.awprofessional.com <http://www.awprofessional.com/>
.

The more you read, the more you want to read.  All too often technical books
are too-deep or too-high.

This book provides practical, understandable and most importantly,
implementable (new word) information.

As a SIP course developer and trainer, I am always looking for something to
help students learn and do more.

This book does that and more.  Guess by now you know how I feel, so I will
stop."

Tom Cross - CEO TECHtionary.com

Cheers,

Join the CrossTalk blog on TMCnet -  <http://blog.tmcnet.com/cross-talk/>
http://blog.tmcnet.com/cross-talk/

See all the new Digital Communications, VoIP, SIP and Advanced Network
courses at:

 <http://www.techtionary.com/> http://www.techtionary.com - TECHtionary -
The World's Largest Animated Library on TECHnology

Web Hosting Magazine's Editor's Choice for Technical Help