[SIPForum-discussion] From field in SIP header

Sreeji Gopal sreeji_g at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 11:55:59 UTC 2007

Fredrik,

I guess u need to analyze your packets, just do this, install ethereal or wireShark tool ru on ur box, see the different sip message exchanged, check the SDP information on the 200 Ok response from ur sip endpoint. I guess u may not have configured the codecs properly. If ur get a 200 Ok check for RTP pay load from source to dest and dest to source IP.

Thanks,
-Sreeji

Sreeji Gopal | 94490 22324