[SIPForum-discussion] Am I at the right place ?

josef.zuckermann at mailpoalim.co.il josef.zuckermann at mailpoalim.co.il
Thu Nov 29 04:42:22 UTC 2007

Hello
We have a new FX Hammer -Empirix computer and it is the first time that I
am trying to write a script using the speech recognition (until now we
were working with the old Hammer using the voice recognition)
I have some problems and the help is not enough useful - are u the right
place to send the script and the specific problem in order to get help ?
Thanks for your answer
Josef Zuckermann

This message and its attachments are designated solely for the addressee.
They contain information that may be privileged and protected by law.
Duplication or distribution of this information in any manner is prohibited by law.
If you receive this document or information and it is not addressed to you, it must be
deleted from your system forthwith.
In such case, kindly inform us of this event as soon as practicable..