[SIPForum-discussion] Relation b/w SIP and IMS

aditya kumar adityaakumar at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 09:26:27 UTC 2007

Thanks Neil..for giving a clear cut idea on IMS and SIP.

Could you please share your thoughts on the following scenario:

1.One Call is from mobile to IP phone.[As per my knowledge by using MGCP/MEGACO, we can successful establish the call b/w these 2 different N/Ws]
Then what's the need of IMS architecture,if we need then How it plays the value added services?

--Adi