[SIPForum-discussion] Question regarding Record-Route header

sreeram.kanumuri at wipro.com sreeram.kanumuri at wipro.com
Wed Nov 21 10:06:24 UTC 2007

Hi Nishant,

Record-Route and Route are linked to each other.
Record-Route is inserted into requests by proxies that want to be in the
path of subsequent requests for the same call.
The record route is then used by the terminating endpoints(UAS) to
construct a route set.

route set constructed is used for subsequent requests.

HTH,
Sreeram.

---
Sreeram Kanumuri