[SIPForum-discussion] Question About E. 164 number format definition

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Wed Nov 7 10:42:50 UTC 2007

今晚打老虎 wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm working on a project which needs me to check if a string is in E.
> 164 number format.
> I googled but unfortunately didn't find its exact definition.
> Could anyone do me a favor?
> Where can I find the exact format definition of "E. 164" number?
I don't have the precise answer but would suggest that either RFC 3761:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3761

or one of the other RFCs or Internet-Drafts from the ENUM working group
of the IETF may provide that information:

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/enum-charter.html

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork
http://www.voxeo.com/  Blog: http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://community.voxeo.com