[SIPForum-discussion] IM service

m_atif saeed m_atif_saeed at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 14:25:34 UTC 2007

Hi
For Instant message you can consult RFC3428, and elemenst of IM is that you need to take care of sending characters, UTF8 encoding can take care of every type of characters.
Sample
content-type Text/Plain UTF8-Encodig,

For Support characters in every language you can support
content-type char/xml UTF8-Encodig,

Thanks
Atif
NEC America