[SIPForum-discussion] SIP invite problem

Sreeji Gopal sreeji.gopal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 06:56:24 UTC 2007

Hi Jayaseelan,

So you mean to say that you are able to send INVITE using a sip phone to you
local host where in your Sip server is running and when you try INVITE from
some other machine its not going thru?

Did you check the INVITE headers see if the To and From Header has the
localhost IP address or FQDN, then check if the Contact Header has your
Local SIP URI.

Do one more thing just use Ethereal (http://www.ethereal.com/download.html).
Run this tool in your local machine and in the machine which you are using
as UAC. See if the SIP trace.

Check this you will get a clue of whatz happening.

Thanks,
-Sreeji