[SIPForum-discussion] about sip proxy server

Ken Ryon ken_ryon at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 16:45:07 UTC 2007

Wisdom,A great sip proxy server application is OpenSER.  http://www.openser.org/The project is well maintained and supported via the user community.For direct IP dialing on the Grandstreams, check the following link.  http://grandstream.com/faqsdirectip.html#3By default Grandstreams have direct dialing disabled.  There should be similar information on the web for x-lite.Searching the http://www.voipuser.org/ forums could be a big help.
Cheers,
-Kenken_ryon at hotmail.com
Cheers,
-KenDate: Mon, 28 May 2007 01:18:50 -0700From: nkosi_wise at yahoo.comTo: discussion at sipforum.orgSubject: [SIPForum-discussion] about sip proxy serverHi all,What type of free software can I use sip proxy server?How can I configure peer to peer sip phone using grandstream ip phone / x-lite without using sip proxy server?Thanks in advanceRegards,Wisdom NkosiEmail: nkosi_wise at yahoo.com

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.