[SIPForum-discussion] Reg..SIP product comparison

poan selvi kpoan at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 03:37:22 UTC 2007

Hi all,

                I am doing project to establish Instant messaging,Audio/Video Chat by using SIP protocol..As i am doing my Masters degree and I have to submit the project in my college within 2 weeks...

                 What they want is comparison of this product with other products..I don't know based on waht parameters i can comapre....So i want the details to comapre the products...Please help me...

                Is there any open source available to test this..?

  Urgent plz...

  thanks in advance

k.poanselvi