[SIPForum-discussion] (no subject)

Irfan Devenon irfandev2 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 22 10:29:29 UTC 2007

Hi,
I’m a looking at the development of a SIP client at the moment and was wondering what facilities there were on the Internet to enable me to test this client against different SIP server implementations? I’m not looking so much at standardisation or testing to specific IETF parameters, but more to the practical nature does the client work against different implementations. The more the merrier from my perspective, so let me know all those that are out there…
Thanks
Irfan