[SIPForum-discussion] re-INVITE

Eduardo Ken eduardo.ken at precisionsolutions.com.br
Thu May 3 16:25:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

We need to test the re-INVITE capability of an IP Phone following ETSI TS
102 027-2 V3.1.1:

SIP_CC_OE_SM_V_001

Ref: RFC 3261 [1] section 14.2.

Purpose: Ensure that the IUT, having sent an INVITE, on receipt of a
re-INVITE on this dialog, sends a Request Pending (491 Request Pending)
response.

We are receiving the INVITE FROM the Phone and sending another INVITE TO the
phone with same CSeq, Call-ID, Request URI.

The phone is sending 500 as response (if we change TO and FROM) and 486 Busy
(if we keep TO and FROM).

Does anyone have any example for this test?

Thank you,

Eduardo Ken

Precision Solutions

  _____