[SIPForum-discussion] Issue in Initiation/Termination of call with De-Registered User

santosh patra skp10_9559 at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 1 04:29:11 UTC 2007

Thanks Surya

For your input...
But My comment I have is if User A has not registered and he is able to initiate a call and that call is getting success, If he is a un-registered then how User A will be charged for this call ? or is there no charge to User A for the call. If its like that then any user can call with out any charge and its something like cheating the system.

Another Comment: When Un-registered User-A initiate a call, Is there not any database look up for User A whether its registered or not?

Thanks
Santosh