[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding Caller ID

Arpit Mehta am2866 at columbia.edu
Sat Mar 31 08:27:03 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a problem regarding Caller ID. I am running the SipC client on my
machine. I am using a Cisco 2600 router. I have configured the gateway so as
to connect to my SipC client when a call is made to the gateway. Now when I
make a call, it connects to the SipC and everything works fine. But I need
the number of the person who has called SipC. In SipC also it displays
unknown and does not display the number. Are there any possible reasons for
the number not being shown? Does it look to be a configuration problem at
the router side so that it is not getting the caller's ID?

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks.

--
Arpit