[SIPForum-discussion] One way speech

Krishna Kishore G gkittu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:34:54 UTC 2007

Hi  Rakesh,
       I am assuming this because reachability of IP(of assaigned to
IP phone) from mediagateway.From mediagw(assuming the debugging tool
prescence) try to ping the IP address of phone.
Aside  you can take ethereal traces at the gateway level, or at access
point to check out wether RTP stream is flowing out from mediagw

Regards
Kishore

On 3/28/07, rakesh menon <rakesh_rcm at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> has anyone come accross "one way speech" issue.
> mostly happens to external incomming calls.
> PSTN to IP Phone.
> Is it something to do with drops in RTP packets.
>
> Regards,
> Rakesh

Thanks &regards
G.Krishna Kishore