[SIPForum-discussion] List of registered user on SIP server

Halit Sakca sakcahalit at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:13:09 UTC 2007

hi Pavan,
In my opinion,
1.) Best way to know how many users are online is querying the database,
2.) On the other side you can use specific debugging tools that can debug the stack(or SIP application server), as far as I know it can turn the number of registered users or call numbers.
 But of course I dont know that your application stack has this tool, program etc...
hopefully, answer was useful :)

Halit,

From: pavan.jain at ingenient.comTo: francesco.landolfo at gmail.comDate: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:03:49 -0400CC: discussion at sipforum.orgSubject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] List of registered user on SIP server

Our product needs to know how many users are online (registered) just like we have in IM chat sessions. For that I was wondering my SIP stack can send a Query message from stack to Server, and get a list of registered users. 

From: Francesco Paolo Landolfo [mailto:francesco.landolfo at gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:24 AMTo: Pavan JainCc: wellya; discussion at sipforum.orgSubject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] List of registered user on SIP server

I think no. Why would you try this message? In what scenario would you use it?

2007/3/19, Pavan Jain <pavan.jain at ingenient.com>: 

Is there a message format that I need to send to Server( similar to REGISTER)? An example will be helpful.

Regards,
Pavan

From: wellya [mailto:wellya at wellya.net] Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 2:25 AMTo: Pavan Jain; discussion at sipforum.orgSubject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] List of registered user on SIP server

you can query database

wellya 

2007-03-17 

发件人: Pavan Jain

发送时间: 2007-03-16 22:20:43

收件人: discussion at sipforum.org 

抄送: 

主题: [SIPForum-discussion] List of registered user on SIP server

Hello All:

How can I get the list of registered users on the SIP server?

Regards,
Pavan
_______________________________________________This is the SIP Forum discussion mailing listTO UNSUBSCRIBE, or edit your delivery options, please visit http://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/discussionPost to the list at discussion at sipforum.org
-- Ciò che facciamo in vita riecheggia nell'eternità...(Il Gladiatore)"Noodles, cos'hai fatto in tutti questi anni?" " Sono andato a letto presto." (C'era una volta in America) E adesso so cosa devo fare, devo continuare a respirare perché domani il sole sorgerà e chissà la marea cosa potrà portare. (Cast Away)Il progresso! Sempre tardi arriva. (Nuovo Cinema Paradiso) 
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20070320/f5a702ba/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list