[SIPForum-discussion] Types of sessions

Nelson Dinis dinis_7 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:32:11 UTC 2007

hello all,

I want to establish a session, using SIP, but in my case i don't want that
the caller (person that send the INVITE) knows what will be the session,
that need to be decide by the called (person that receive the Invite).

I was tinking sending multiple informacion (multipart body) on the INVITE,
and then de called decide what will be the session. It possibile to do
something like this?

It possible use SIP protocol to establish a session that is not media (voip,
multimedia), for exemple i want to establish a VNC (Virtual Network
Computing)?

Regards

Nelson Dinis
Portugal