[SIPForum-discussion] YUXIN news about new model launched

Carol Chang carol_chang8009 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Mar 19 06:14:06 UTC 2007

   YUXIN NEW MODEL YWH201,YWH202 PHONES LAUNCHED
        Through development and experiment for about one year,Zhengzhou Yuneng Communication Co.,Ltd launched a new model YWH202 IP phone,which base on Infineon chip and support SIP,IAX2,H323 protocols,build-in-Router,3-way conference calls,voice message,recording,two SIP servers running at the same time.The highly voice effect ,the friendly menu operation, the easy setting page,and the low fees which can make you enjoy high tech product and save phone expense without too much specialized knowledge.
  At the same time, YWH201 IP Phone based on AR1688 chip and supporting SIP,IAX2 protocol has seized hold of the market by sale of several ten thousands units since it had been released on Oct.2006.This model of phone was developed together by outstanding workers from Aredfox and Zhengzhou Yuneng ,the former is famous in suppling solution in international VOIP field,and the latter has six years excellent performance in sale of internet phones.The type of YWH201 not only inherits merites of the phones based on PA1688,but also has many new functions(side sound,voice message and so on).
  As a researcher and producer in domestic VOIP terminal device,Zhengzhou Yueng communication Co.,Ltd has complete production lines and quality control systems,import and export license,CE and FCC certificate, and also devotes to new technical development and application.It watches colsely the development of VOIP market and the demand of customers ,meanwhile release new products and new functions to make customers satisfied.At present we have YWH100,YWH10,YWH200,YWH300,YWH500(POE)series products based on PA1688 chip,and our YWH200C,YWH300C,YWH600A,YWH600B(True FXO port) support 3-way conference calls,build-in-Router,registering on 3 SIP servers at the same time(switching freely).In future we will release more and more phones which based on AR1688 and Infineon chips.Regarding to gateways,we have had YGW20 based onPA1688,and YGW30A,YGW30B(true FXO port) based on CM5000 chip. These products has been validated and accepted by market.We  cooperate with many companies engaged in
 virtural net and soft switch and other related companies to carry on encryption to solve problems of forcing out from some companies.
  the USB phones(YUS10 and YUS20) and the USB conference box(YHY10) supporting SKYPE and based on C-Media were well appraised by customers and got good sales achievementes as soon as those products were released.
  YUXIN products obtains customers approval by its stable performance,fine appearance, multi-languages and multi-colors cabinet,various models and performances.Our products can satisfy customers of different levels as a domestic manufactory with most brands and models. Speed service, honsty spirit, good idea enable YUXIN products are well known in the network telephone and gateway market and spread in more than 100 countries and districts worldwide.
  At present the ATA YGW50(1FXS0),YGW60(2FXS) which based on Infineon chip has passed testing already and will be put into market soonly.
  We will try our best to provide high quality products and multi-position services for VOIP friends,and make YUXIN first-class brand in the domestic VOIP terminal device!

ZHENNGZHOU YUNENG COMMUNICATION CO.,LTD
1KANGLELI,ZHONGYUAN DISTRICT,ZHENGZHOU,PRC
URL:HTTP://WWW.YNTX.COM
TEL:86-371-67657240
FAX:86-371-67657239
MSN:Carol_chang8009 at hotmail.com