[SIPForum-discussion] Unable to establish a call

aditya kumar adityaakumar at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:38:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have successfully register the X-lite soft phone with Asterisk server,But
unable to establish a call with other extension,When I am trying to call
,got  503 response (service unavailable)
The Asterisk verision use :asterisk-1.2.15
Whenever I am calling to other extension,On asterisk server I have found the
following messages.can u tell me where I was wrong If anybody hae prior
experience of this scenario.
" 8 14:09:28 NOTICE[2981]: app_dial.c:1055 dial_exec_full: Unable to create
channel of type 'SIP' (cause 3 - No route to destination)
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
  == Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/192.168.98.47-097dc098' status is
'CHANUNAVAIL'"

Looking for advance comment

Thanks
Aditya