[SIPForum-discussion] query

zze-DESTOR Nicolas RD-SIRP-LAN nicolas.destor at orange-ftgroup.com
Fri Mar 2 16:12:26 UTC 2007

Sorry for my late answer.
Yes I looked at Asterisk but It's not what I want. The voice-mail will be install on a existing SIP network (the sip server is already present). In fact the installation process have to be the same than a sipphone, the alone difference is that the voice-mail answer automaticelly when it receive a INVITE message!  
I don't know SER and SEMS but I think is the same problem...

But thanks for your response! If you have anothers ideas says me !

De : Prakash Durgani [mailto:durgani at gmail.com] 
Envoyé : vendredi 2 mars 2007 16:13
À : zze-DESTOR Nicolas RD-SIRP-LAN
Cc : discussion at sipforum.org
Objet : Re: [SIPForum-discussion] query

Have you looked at Asterisk? or maybe a combination of SER (SIP Express Router) and SEMS (SIP Express Media Server).

On 3/2/07, zze-DESTOR Nicolas RD-SIRP-LAN <nicolas.destor at orange-ftgroup.com> wrote: 

Hi, 

Does someone know a very simple open-source voice-mail server in JAVA or C++ ( GUI and record functionnality is not nescessary)? 
	It's to do somes modifications on it after, but I'm not an expert programmer so I'm looking for a simple voice-mail before begin coding! 

thanks for your help. (I don't ask to you Kaushik, you help me already a lot!)

regards,
	Nicolas 

For information, here the call-flow that the modified voice-mail need to support. 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20070302/8416f339/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list