[SIPForum-discussion] hi

Michael Cohen reliagility at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:55:23 UTC 2007

Amit,

I'm currently working on this for the "flibble" project.
(http://code.google.com/p/flibble)

I will commit my changes for DTMF (RFC 2833) detection within a week or
two.  It is pretty easy to do.  The ReceiveAdapter needs to check for DTMF
RTP events when it reads a packet, in SocketInputStream.read.  It will then
fire an event, and discard the packet so that JMF doesn't try to play it out
as G711.

-Mike