[SIPForum-discussion] IMS

Manuel Vexler mvexler at integra100.com
Fri Jun 22 15:08:06 UTC 2007

There is an open source IMS Core discussed at
http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/ngni/topics/ims_core.php

While SIP is the main signaling protocol in IMS, you should note that there
are IMS extensions introduced by 3GPP2, ETSI and Cable Labs, and also you
need to look into the use of Diameter for the data base functionality.

Manuel Vexler
Chair Technical Working Group, IMS Forum

Work: 561-208-6495
Mobile: 561-289-8353
	Email: mvexler at imsforum.org
IM: mvexler (Skype)