[SIPForum-discussion] IMS

aditya kumar adityaakumar at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:21:21 UTC 2007

Thanks for your comment.
But,I want as like in SIP :Asterisk sip server and open source client as a SIPp.
This type is there any open source tool for IMS, client as well as server.

Thanks,
Adi

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:48:35 -0700From: nirmaloc at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] IMSTo: adityaakumar at hotmail.com; discussion at sipforum.org
Hi Adi,

Check out the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_Multimedia_Subsystem

Links for all relevant documents are also mentioned in that page

Regards,
Nirmal

aditya kumar <adityaakumar at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, As,I am new to IMS but not SIP.So Can anybody tell me how the IMS is working with a realtime environment.Is there any open source tool where we can test and observe what are the features supported by IMS. Any suggestion/rsponse would be highly appricated Thanks,Adi

The idiot box is no longer passe; It's making news and how! _______________________________________________This is the SIP Forum discussion mailing listTO UNSUBSCRIBE, or edit your delivery options, please visit http://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/discussionPost to the list at discussion at sipforum.org