[SIPForum-discussion] (no subject)

gurudatt balaji gurudattbalaji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:07:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

In nutshell...

The ENUM server will support the following scenarios:

*  TEL URL to SIP URL conversion (ENUM type of query)
       -    At originating S-CSCF during call establishment.
       -    At transit I-CSCF as per IMS Transit functionality

Also depending on the ENUM server, support DNS queries too
*  IMS (P/I/S-CSCF) based DNS queries (NAPTR/SRV/A types of query)

Reg
Balaji